Join our Diamond Vogel marketing department as a Graphic Designer. You’ll be part of a team of creative professionals creating high-quality, eye-catching designs for a diverse group of coating divisions. It is a fast-paced environment, and often you will work on multiple projects at once. We work collaboratively to brainstorm imaginative solutions for increasing our brand and product awareness, and then you’ll be given the freedom to develop those ideas into cohesive print and digital designs within the project timelines.
- Experience working with electronic files for commercial print production.
- Knowledge of design theories and techniques, typography, and printing production.
- Skilled with graphics software, including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of both Macintosh and PC platforms and the ability to work in and convert files on both.
- Strong knowledge of grammar and composition rules for proofreading material.
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality and a critical eye for design aesthetics.
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience with consumer label and package design.
- Self-motivated with organizational and time management skills.
We offer competitive wages and a complete benefit package, including health care, dental, and vision; 401k with employer match; life & disability insurance; HSA (health savings account); PTO (paid time off); and more.