Diamond Vogel has an opening for a Payroll Associate located in our Corporate Support Center in Orange City, IA. It is a full-time, 40 hour, M-F scheduled position (open to consider part-time hours). This payroll service and processing role has a high degree of responsibility as a member of our payroll team with duties focused on:
- Weekly payroll processing steps including hours and benefits prep, entry, review, and file transfers.
- Assisting employees with their customer questions and situational review regarding hours, pay and benefits.
- Communicating with supervisors and others regarding payroll details.
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation.
- Create reports and responses as requested.
- Periodically helps back up the receptionist phones & Orange City campus mail route.
Your aptitude for accuracy and organization is a must. Courtesy, professionalism, and confidentiality are required qualities. Education and experience with payroll data entry, Microsoft Office, Teams, and basic office skills helpful. Both verbal and written communication skills are applied daily. If you are a detailed, self-motivated individual with a desire to be a part of a corporate support team, this position may be for you. We will train you on the specific Diamond Vogel applications and systems.
We offer competitive wages and a complete benefit package, including health care, dental, and vision; 401k; life & disability insurance; HSA (health savings account); PTO (paid time off); and more.
To apply for this opening, please use the form below to email your completed application to us. Follow the instructions under "Employment Applications" on this page to fill out an application online.