Diamond Vogel is looking for a Team Leader for the weigh up/receiving department of our powder paint production facility.
Duties will include:
- Primarily responsible for making sure all production fixes are done in a timely manner
- Stay in radio contact with team and other employees to ensure smooth operations
- Ensure team maintains their workload and processes
- Ensure a clean and safe work environment
- Ensure PPE is being used properly
- Coordinate with Quality Control on fixes and questions
- Coordinate breaks for team members
- Notify supervisor of any maintenance or personnel issues
- Will report to the Weigh-up/Receiving Supervisor.
The ability to stay organized and accurate in a fast-paced environment is crucial. Previous experience in a leadership position is desired. On-the-job training will develop the specific aptitudes necessary to perform the job.
We offer competitive wages and a complete benefit package, including health care, dental, and vision; 401k; life & disability insurance; HSA (health savings account); PTO (paid time off); and more.
To apply for this opening, please use the form below to email your completed application to us. Follow the instructions under "Employment Applications" on this page to fill out an application online.