Vogel Paints has an opening for a Technician in our Paint Testing Lab. This individual will work as a direct support function responding to chemists in both the liquid and powder R&D labs.
Duties will include:
* Handling of incoming work requests
* Applying coatings to test substrates
* Testing of paint appearance and performance characteristics
* Miscellaneous maintenance and calibrations on equipment
* Record data accurately on a computer
* Communicate observations and data both within the group and to the requesting chemists.
Must be detail-oriented and work well both individually and in a team environment. On-the-job training will develop the specific technical skills needed.
We offer competitive wages and a complete benefit package, including health care & dental, 401k with employer match, life & disability insurance, HSA (health savings account), PTO (paid time off), and more.
Please apply at the Corporate Support Center, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org